Swap Your Current Month For An Older VM Record
This page is for VM Members ONLY and is meant to provide an option to receive an older VM Volume instead of waiting for your current month (Delayed by COVID-related production delays and general global drama*).
These records are ZERO dollars because their purchase is just a signal to our packing team to ship this record instead of the VM Club record you are waiting on.
- You paid for your membership in January which means you will get January's VM record (077) when it is complete.
- Since 077 is estimated to arrive in March you may want to get something else in the meantime.
- You choose an older VM Volume from this list and check-out for $0.
- Our team ships you that record instead of 077.
- When 077 is finally released it will not be shipped to you but you can purchase it separately from the store if we have extras (As of now, we probably will).
Please Read Carefully Before "Purchasing"
- By "purchasing" one of these records you are informing us that you would like it shipped instead of the upcoming Vinyl Moon record still awaiting shipment.
- You do not need to pay for any purchase protection for this order. Make sure it is turned off (So your checkout cost is $0)
- Select & purchase only ONE of these records. We only have one VM club record to swap for you. Don't try and be sneaky by ordering multiple free records. Uncool! If we receive an order with more than one it will be canceled immediately and we will "tsk-tsk" loudly in the office.
- If you would like to swap for a record not on this list then email us with the volume number: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you email us from the email address associated with your account.
- If you would prefer to wait on the club record you certainly can! And cheers to you for reading all of this anyway.
*COVID has led to serious logistics problems in vinyl production around the world, meaning that our next few records are experiencing delays. COVID has disrupted many parts of the vinyl production chain -- including limited staffing capacity at pressing & printing plants, extremely expensive and unreliable international freight shipping, and worldwide shortages in paper products essential for record jackets. These situations are unprecedented but we are rolling with the punches the best we can!